After its creation 18 months ago, Les Georgettes is present in more than 2500 outlets in 50 countries.
This dazzling success has been backed up by numerous awards. The brand was:
• finalist in the “JCK jeweler's’ choice awards 2017” in the USA,
• voted “Hot New Line” by “InStore” Magazine in the USA,
• selected as the “Brand to Watch” at the “UK Jewellery Awards 2017' in the United Kingdom,
• voted best stand at the CMJ show last March in the United Kingdom,
• the winner of the “Visual Excellence” prize during its participation at the IJL (International Jewellery London) show in the United Kingdom.
The brand is not one to rest on its laurels and is launching a new collection: Les Coutures. A new level of customisation has been achieved with these styles, thanks to more than 50 removable and interchangeable clips.
Moreover, Les Georgettes is launching new cuff and ring designs in the Les Essentielles collection and, for the first time, necklaces, following the same principle: the leather is interchangeable.
The Les Précieuses collection is complemented by new ring styles and a new bracelet format.
The House wants its styles to be accessible at affordable prices to make every woman sublime.
About the Altesse Group
The Altesse Group was established more than a century ago and takes advantage of a family history which is deeply rooted in jewellery tradition
combined with the strength of an internationally recognised industrial group.
Its strength lies in its ability to link industrial power, a distribution network and creation. Its know-how and the quality of its designs have earned it EPV and Joaillerie de France labels.